the all-round solution for
WooCommerce, the WordPress plugin, is currently the most popular e-commerce platform worldwide ahead of Shopify, Magento & OpenCart, with thousands of online stores operating through it.
This is Fever, we have a wealth of experience developing highly-optimised e-commerce websites using WooCommerce, and have worked on a range of brands and projects selling services or products, both physical and digital.
The WooCommerce platform comes with a number of advantages that will strengthen your e-commerce project:
- Its wide support makes it easy to migrate and move
- Combines a good mix of content and product management
- Integrates with Yoast — the most popular WordPress plugin for SEO
- Lighter on hosting, so costs are reduced
- Is capable of supporting a large product inventory
- Payments are always secure
First, we sit down with you to understand your business and your users, so we can get clarity on what your e-commerce website needs to be able to deliver, and to whom.
As with all our web projects, we start things off with a web workshop to determine content, structure and delivery strategies. On top of our regular development strategies, we’ll also discuss product population methods, to ensure the efficient input of your catalogue and/or services.